چهارشنبه، آذر ۲۴، ۱۳۸۹

His second letter from Florianopolis

Hello you dear,
don’t answer please.

Here I have a normal life but my mind is so active, I know if I had an active life my mind would have been so empty.

I'm living a strange moment ; either I chose to live my dream life which is not really dreamy or come back to france, make my family and friends happy and live the way I was supposed to.


I have everything I wanted, I'm content but still not happy, and where is that happiness I came this long way for?at the end you are right; the sky is blue everywhere.
I miss discovering new things every day, new faces,new smiles, new ways to make people from different cultures like you laugh. I miss multiculturalism of europe.


I’m alone at home now; my girlfriend is coming from work soon (should I write about here? no, don’t think so, she was a part of the whole plan.) we will eat then drink a cup coffee, walking a little bit cause it is so hot here, watch tv, make love(have sex) and sleep. tomorrow will be another day but the same.


you could never have imagined me having this life, well I write to you and give you the pleasure of being surprised by how life could be unpredictable.


bisous,tu me manques terribly and I hope we can meet next year, cause by 2012 the world will be over.(I received an email from Alice saying this)


ps: you know, I've been thinking about something you once said/wrote: that you were missing every place you've been to and every person you've met. I think I'm starting to get a vague idea of what it feels like…